Athletic Fees are collected for each sport after rosters are finalized. Athletic Fees include the following:
Athletic Fee: $25 (this is one-time per school year)
Program Support Fee: $50 (per sport)
Practice Pack: varies per team
Coaches of each sport will collect their fees once rosters are finalized. Fees are due before the first scheduled contest for each sport unless other arrangements have been made with the Athletic Office. Fees can be paid by cash, e-funds (there is a link on the right side of this page), or by check/money order made payable to Avon Middle School North.
All home, non-tournament contests hosted by AMS North have the following admission rate:
Children 5 and under: free
Adults 62 and over: free
We will offer 10-game athletic passes for $30 each. Passes can be purchased in the main office or at the gate, and are good for regular-season contests. They are NOT accepted at any tournaments, including County, Conference and Invitationals.
- Step 1: Register an account in the parent name
- Step 2: Add athlete(s) to your account
- Step 3: Complete the Personal Details section for the athlete
- Step 4: Complete the Pre-Participation History sections for the athlete
- Step 5: Complete the remaining forms for the athlete
- Step 6: Join team(s)
- Step 7: Printing Physical and Pre-Participation History Form
- Step 8: Uploading forms
- Step 9: Athlete signatures
All student athletes will need to have a PRIVIT Account before participating in any type of conditioning or tryouts at Avon Middle School North.
Click the Logo above to access the portal, so you can create and maintain your account.